Friday, July 24, 2009

AHHHH//

Another week comes to and end, another paycheck comes to a hand.
Today is Friday, i like Fridays.
Tomorrow is Saturday, i have nothing planned apart from a driving lesson, yes, that's right, i need lessons.
I'm still kinda sick, with a pretty annoying sore throat and headache, that will only go away for a few hours following the consumption of a few cold and flu pills.

Tonight i ordered a pizza, which is kinda a ritual when I'm home alone, love checking out the pizza deliverer, which usually turns out to be no other than Jack Buchanan. Tonight i got my pizza delivered by store owner, Don. They make good pizza's. It was quite apparent that good friend Wezz Jones made my pizza, check the artwork on the inside of the box, quality shiznit.

The whole package


Check it, got me shooting and all. (click pic for larger, easier to see view)

No comments: