Thursday, July 2, 2009

DA VINCI CODE//

I advise that you read post titled 'cuntface' before you read this post.

Ok, i'll start off by saying that this is probly harder to explain than the 'Da Vinci Code'

Well as you know the name of my blog came from Brenden Newton, a man that is well known for being a mean bodyboarder and religious guru alike.

Im now a bit hesitant about the name of my blog, after a mishap last night. It all started when fellow lensman Mitchell Pearson asked for the link to my blog. In the process of sending him my link, i made a typo. I mixed up the letters 's' and 'p' in the word 'blogspot'. It turned out a little something like this: http://cuntfacetheblog.blogpsot.com

Now, if you click on the above link, you'll realise it is a site completely filled with religious jargon. With topics including:
(1) On this page an INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY of a former doubter of the Bible.
(2) “PROOF” THE BIBLE IS TRUE + What the future holds
(3) GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION & Bible reading guidelines.
(4) PERSECUTIONS AND PROBLEMS a born-again Christian can expect.

I'm not quite sure if it's just me? but im completely creeped out.

Also, im questioning, why does a religious site contain the word 'cuntface' in its URL? Does it have a double meaning?

So many questions, so many possible answers.

Old shot of Brenden.


Disclaimer: All views expressed in this blog are personal views, and are not intended to offend or humiliate

No comments: